GeneTrail2 Webserver online
The publication for the GeneTrail2 webserver has just been published . GeneTrail2 is the successor of the popular GeneTrail web server  for enrichment analysis. In contrast to its predecessor, GeneTrail2 provides a plethora of new categories, reference sets, and enrichment methods. Its capabilities for processing user input have been dramatically improved. For power users the server offers a RESTful API that allows to control the server via the script language of your choice.
Other features include:
- support for multiple omics.
- novel "Inverse enrichment" view.
- automated workflow documentation.
- detailed identifier mapping statistics.
- documentation including extensive tutorials and case studies.
- provenance data for all included thrid party information.
Access GeneTrail2 under .
 GeneTrail2 publication: https://www.bioinf.uni-sb.de/publications/multi-omics-enrichment-analysis-using-genetrail2-web-service.html
 GeneTrail: http://genetrail.bioinf.uni-sb.de/
 NetworkTrail: http://networktrail.bioinf.uni-sb.de/
 DrugTargetInspector: https://dti.bioinf.uni-sb.de/
 GeneTrail2: https://genetrail2.bioinf.uni-sb.de/